C Languauge Training Institute in UppalDepot
jeevanopadhi.com provides training for C Language.
Overview of C Language:
C is a structured programming language developed by Dennis Ritchie in 1973 at Bell Laboratories. It is one of the most popular computer languages today because of its structure, high-level abstraction, machine independent feature. C language was developed with UNIX operating system, so it is strongly associated with UNIX, which is one of the most popular network operating system in use today and heart of internet data superhighway.
History of C language:
C language has evolved from three different structured language ALGOL, BCPL
and B Language. It uses many concepts from these languages and introduced
many new concepts such as data types, struct, pointer. In 1988, the language was
formalised by American National Standard Institute(ANSI). In 1990, a version of C
language was approved by the International Standard Organisation(ISO) and that
version of C is also referred to as C89.
Why C Language?
- C is one of the most powerful “modern” programming language.
- It was (and still is in some circumstances) the language of choice in Operating System Development (including all of Unix).
- It allows you direct control over the very low level aspects of the computer.
- Many legacy programs are written in C.
- Most of the things you learn with C will be directly transferable to future programming languages.
- Programs that are created with C run very quickly.
For more details:
ISO 9001:2015 Certified
Above HDFC & Axis Bank ATM