Web Developement Training
jeevanopadhi.com has developed many websites and provides training to students with placements assistance and real time projects.
What is Web Development?
Web development refers to developing a website for the internet or intranet. Web development can range from developing the simplest static single page of plain text to the most complex web-based internet applications electronic businesses, and social network services. A more comprehensive list of tasks to which web development commonly refers, may include web engineering, web design, web content development, client liaison, client-side/server-side scripting, web server and network security configuration, and e-commerce development.
There are two main categories of coding, scripting and programming for creating Web Applications:
I. Client Side Scripting / Coding – Client Side Scripting is the type of code that is executed or interpreted by browsers.
Client Side Scripting is generally viewable by any visitor to a site (from the view menu click on “View Source” to view the source code).
Below are some common Client Side Scripting technologies:
- HTML (HyperText Markup Language)
- CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)
II. Server Side Scripting / Coding – Server Side Scripting is the type of code that is executed or interpreted by the web server.
Server Side Scripting is not viewable or accessible by any visitor or general public.
Below are the common Server Side Scripting technologies:
- PHP (very common Server Side Scripting language – Linux / Unix based Open Source – free redistribution, usually combines with MySQL database)
- Servlets & JSP(Java Server-side technologies)
- Zend Framework (PHP’s Object Oriented Web Application Framework)
- ASP (Microsoft Web Server (IIS) Scripting language)
- ASP.NET (Microsoft’s Web Application Framework – successor of ASP)
- ColdFusion (Adobe’s Web Application Framework)
- Ruby on Rails (Ruby programming’s Web Application Framework – free redistribution)
- Perl (general purpose high-level programming language and Server Side Scripting Language – free redistribution – lost its popularity to PHP)
- Python (general purpose high-level programming language and Server Side Scripting language – free redistribution)
For more details:
ISO 9001:2015 Certified
Above HDFC & Axis Bank ATM