What is oracle ?
An Oracle database is a collection of data treated as a unit. The purpose of a database is to store and retrieve related information. Oracle Database is the first database designed for enterprise grid computing, the most flexible and cost effective way to manage information and applications. Its relational database was the first to support the SQL language, which has since become the industry standard. Along with Sun Microsystems , Oracle has been one of the leading champions of network computers. At Jeevanopadhi you learn oracle database course by certified tutor and you can place yourself in highest position
Full form of Oracle:
O–>Oak R–>Ridge A–>Automatic C–>Computer L–>Logical E–>Engine . This is available web. ORACLE Full Form is Oak Ridge Automatic Computer and Logical Engine.
History of oracle:
Oracle has a three decade history, Founded in August 1977 by Larry Ellison, Bob Miner, Ed Oates and Bruce Scott, Oracle was initially named after “Project Oracle” a project for one of their clients, the C.I.A, and the company that developed Oracle was dubbed “Systems Development Labs”, or SDL . Although they may not have realized it at the time, these four men would change the history of database management forever.
In 1978 SDL was renamed Relational Software Inc to market their new database.
1979 – Oracle release 2
1983 – Oracle release 3
1984 – Oracle release 4
1985 – Oracle release 5
1988 – Oracle release 6
1992 – Oracle release 7
1998 – Oracle release 8i
2001 – Oracle release 9i
2003 – Oracle release 10g
2007 – Oracle release 11g
The following are the advantages of choosing Oracle Database.
Back-up & Recovery
Multiple Database support
Benefits of Oracle Certifications for Individuals:
- Oracle certifications establish your competence in Oracle’s widely respected database and business technologies.
- Oracle certified IT professionals are among the highest paid employees in the IT industry.
- Earning Oracle certifications proves to bosses that you’re dedicated to advancing your IT career.
- Oracle certifications are sought-after badges of credibility in the IT workforce.
- Oracle certifications distinguish you from co-workers and competing job candidates.
- Oracle certifications can afford you increased job security in your current position.
- Oracle certified professionals gain access to online resources such as the OCP Members Only website.
- Oracle offers specialized upgrade training, allowing Oracle certified IT pros to easily update their credentials to the latest generation of Oracle technologies
- Oracle Database Administrator (DBA)
- Database Administrator (DBA)
- Senior Database Administrator (DBA)
- Software Engineer.
- Database Administration (DBA) Manager
- Information Technology (IT) Consultant
An Entry-Level Oracle Database Administrator (DBA) earns an average salary of Rs 396,635 per year and salary for senior database Administrator is Rs 471856